Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Why My Posts Have Been So Few and Far Between...

I haven't talked much about my relationship with J because I've wanted to keep things pretty private at first. I guess I can start talking a little. I can't write too much for one major reason (that will be changing soon by the way) and that's because he and I don't live even remotely close to one another at the moment. I wish we did, but we don't. That will all be changing in about 3 months and I am very excited about it!!!

I don't know how much J wants me to say about him, so I'll let him decide what to say when he leaves his first post on here (not sure when that'll be just yet). I don't want to say too much or not enough. He'll reveal what he wants (I know, it's not like I reveal much about myself either LOL).

Us being apart means no spankings (or anything else)...for the next 2 months. AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I only say that because I like to write about personal accounts and can't do it at this time. However, I will soon be posting about the first couple of spankings I received from J and I hope he posts his versions. That'll be coming soon enough and want that to be a good post so it's going to take some time.

That's all for now. A boring post, I know. I promise they'll get better. :-)

~TX Spankogirl~

No comments: