Sunday, November 18, 2007

Our First Spanking...HIS Version

Hello everyone...I am J. As promised here is my side of the story that Spankogirl has posted.

As she mentioned our accounts are a little different. Here goes....

We were at a party, having fun. As the night wore on we were really into each other. We decided to call it a night before the party was even over, but we weren't tired. We just wanted to be alone.

Here our stories are a little different.

I remember she and I entering the room fully clothed with the lights on....and the next thing I remember is us both being naked on the bed. Then I asked her if there was anything she wanted. I was thinking sexually at this time, but as we all know she really wanted something else first.

She told me to spank her. I was willing to do that for her, so I spanked her. But that wasn't enough. She wanted so much more. I was spanking her as any other woman would expect, but she is a spanko and wanted a REAL spanking. She kept telling me harder, harder, harder...I thought I was going to hurt her. This entire spanking was done with her and I laying on the bed side by side, not otk, that came at a later date. So here I was spanking her like crazy, thinking I was doing well, when out of nowhere she says, "get the belt". The belt was in a pair of pants in the room when we had entered. So I grabbed the belt and she said again..."spank me." So I did. But again she kept saying harder, harder, harder...

I continued to spank her until I thought I had spanked her too much, which I later found out I had done well but I think she could have taken more.

That night the greatest thing happened to me. I became a spanko too. I am not sure I will ever like to be spanked, but it is coming in the future...

After that very night, as she said in her blog, I got on the internet, for hours. I looked up all sorts of spanking blogs, watched spanking clips, started researching spanking implements, anything to understand why she wanted to be spanked. AND I LOVE IT!!!

As I'm sure you have read the other posts in this blog, she and I are in love. There is no more 'vanilla' sex for me ever again. That night I left 'vanilla' far behind......


This is J signing out, till next time....

Happy Spanking Everyone!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well TX and J it seem like it was an interesting evening which ever way you thrash it out

Have fun

Paddy P.

mthc said...

I'm so happy for you guys!

Brat V aka TX Spankogirl said...

Paddy - It was interesting and fun!

MTCH - Thank you! I'm happy for us too!!!

~TX Spankogirl~

Richard said...

Excellent post! And there's no need to worry about spanking her too much or too little. You spank her until you are satisfied, and you're good!