Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Our First Spanking...MY Version

Well, here goes. I said I'd write about the first spanking J gave me so I will. This is my account of it. He'll post his own here soon. From what he and I discussed earlier we remember things a little differently. But both accounts are entertaining. I hope you enjoy this. I'll be posting his account in a few days.

We were at a party and decided to retire for the night. Not that we were tired or anything. Quite the opposite actually. We were starting to have some fun and J asked if there was anything I wanted him to do. I told him to spank me. I was feeling pretty bold at this time. I'm sure alcohol played a part in it. We had barely begun to see each other and here I was, already asking for a spanking. But he seemed thrilled about it so it was all good.

I crawled over his lap and got into position. I even told him he might want to throw his leg over mine since I have a tendency to kick a lot. So he did. Then he started spanking me. It wasn't too hard at first. But then he got pretty brave himself. He was spanking me pretty hard. He asked if I was ok. I asked him if he had a belt LOL.

Now, for those of you thinking I was topping from the bottom, I guess I was. But at the time J was pretty vanilla so I needed to let him know what I wanted. He grabbed a belt, raised it, and brought it down hard. He told me afterwards that he thought I was going to be mad and tell him to stop because he did it so hard. But of course that didn't happen. When he paused for those few seconds, I said, "again."

He's told me since that it really surprised him, but he did it, just as hard as he had the first time. And for a second time I said, "again." I may have said it once or twice more but after that he didn't need any more prodding LOL. He spanked me good and hard for what seemed like a really long time. Then he put the belt down and starting using his hand again. I was in heaven.

From that night, J was hooked. There was no such thing as vanilla anymore. He became a full-blown spanko. And he's been awesome.

He did all his homework. Started reading spanking blogs, checking out spanking clips, and anything he could find to better understand it all. And I'm so glad that he just dove into this head first. It comes so naturally to him that you would think he's been doing this for years LOL.

J has become my world. We're going to have many, fun, spanking-filled years ahead of us. I love him with all of my being. He has my heart.

Happy Spanking Everyone!!!

~TX Spankogirl~

2 comments:

Robin said...

Hi TX Spankogirl,
Sounds like you and J are off to a good start.
Your picture caught my attention -- I think DH & I have that same bathbrush, and when he wields it, it packs quite a wallop. He's been known to comment on how much he likes my reaction to it (basically a semi-scramble to get a way).
Keep up the blogging, and all the best.
Robin

Brat V aka TX Spankogirl said...

Thanks Robin! We are off to a wonderful start. And yes, that bathbrush is pure evil at times.

~TSG~