Wednesday, October 24, 2007

New Story...sorry it's been so long since I've posted a good one

I've stayed out of the limelight for a good while now and it's time to get back into it. J would like me to start posting regularly again, at least every couple of weeks. I'll post something more personal soon, but here's a new story for all of you to enjoy...


Amy was 18 and a college freshman. She was a very bright young lady and had received a scholarship that allowed her to go off instead of staying close to home. This was, of course, her first real time away from home and wasn't getting the kind of guidance she needed.

Richard came into Amy's life like a whirlwind. He was 20, in his junior year, and she had never met a young man she admired so much. He came in and swept her off her feet. Unfortunately, he proved to be quite a distraction and Amy's schoolwork was beginning to suffer.

It was the week after midterms and Amy was in a panic. She had done very poorly on all her exams. All C's and one D. Richard came to her dorm room and found her crying.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" he asked.

"I did just awful on my midterms. If I don't bring my grades up by the end of the semester I'll go on probation and might possibly lose my scholarship."

"Amy. Didn't we just talk about this the week before exams? I told you that you needed to spend more time studying, but you insisted on spending time with me and trying to distract ME from studying. You told me you had done enough preparation and were ready. I'm extremely disappointed in you. Do you want to have to go home after one failed semester?" Richard was very stern.

"No," she responded with tears in her eyes. "I couldn't bear to face my parents if that happened..."

"Well let me ask you a qustion. What would your parents have done if you had done poorly while you were at home and in school?"

"I don't know. Probably ground me. And NO WAY are YOU telling me that I'm grounded and that I can't do anything but study. I'm an adult and you of all people can't tell me what to do," she retorted.

"You'd better check that attitude young lady. If you're such an ADULT you would've been more responsibile about your grades. I know a way to fix that attitude AND your school performance and it ISN'T grounding you. I'll tell you what I'd do if you were MY daughter. I'd blister your behind so you'd REMEMBER that this is unacceptable."

Amy looked at Richard and was shocked. Spank her? He had to be joking. She had never been spanked in her life. Her parents didn't believe in spanking. Besides, she was too old for anything like that now anyway.

"You will not lay a hand on me," she said furiously. "I've never been spanked before and it's not going to start now!"

Even as she said the words, her mind was racing. What would a spanking be like? Would it hurt? Richard was a pretty strong guy. She had never admitted it to anyone, but she had always been curious about it. Most of her friends had gotten spanked growing up and she had always wondered what it would feel like.

"Do not speak to me that way Amy. I have no intention of doing anything like that without your consent. I just think it might do you some good. It may help more than you think."

She didn't want to admit it, but she thought he might be right. That and the thought of Richard spanking her was causing her tummy to do little flip flops. She didn't understand why.

"Ok," she said.

"Ok? You really want me to spank you?" he asked.

"Yes. I want you to spank me. I deserve it," she said.

Richard couldn't believe his ears. He was very excited. He really cared for Amy. He thought he might even be falling in love with her. Now she was asking him to spank her? It was more than he could ask for.

"Ok then. Take your pants and panties down."

"What?!?! I thought you were doing this over my clothes."

"Amy, you're 18 years old. If you were a child it would be different, but at your age a spanking would not be effective over pants. This is going to be on your bare bottom. Now get those pants down."

She was already pouting, but she did as he said. He sat down on her bed.

"Get over my knee," he instructed. She did as he said. "Now, since this is your first spanking, I'm only going to use my hand. But BELIEVE me, you'll remember this. If I ever have to take you over my knee again I'll take a hairbrush to your bottom and it won't be pleasant. Do you understand me?"

"Yes sir."

She didn't believe she just said those words. And at the same time, it felt right to say them. She thought about what a hairbrush would feel like, but before her mind wandered too far off she felt the first swat.

"Ow!!!" she cried out, surprised how much it hurt.

"Ow?" Richard laughed. "I haven't even started yet."

Richard spanked slowly and deliberately. He didn't want the spanking to scare her since it was her first. He felt her bottom begin to warm up so he started to spank faster. Amy started to squirm in his lap. He took his leg and threw it over hers to pin her and keep her from moving so much. Then he took things up a notch.

He began to spank hard and fast and Amy began to cry. She pleaded with him to stop. He didn't stop right away. He only spanked about 30 more seconds but she felt like it went on forever. She couldn't believe she had asked for this. But at the same time she felt the wetness growing between her legs. She didn't quite understand that either. How could this pain stir up all these other feelings? Before she could think about that too hard the spanking was over.

Amy was crying softly. Richard sat her up and held her in his arms. She buried her face in his chest.

"Are you ok sweetheart?" he asked her.

"I'm ok."

Richard kissed her softly. She kissed him back. Passionately. He slipped his hand between her legs and felt her wetness.

"You little minx. Is that what a spanking does to you?" he asked.

"Yeah, I guess it does," she smiled.

"Well...I guess I'll have to spank you more often."

And with that, he kissed her again...and did something to make all the pain go away.

THE END

Happy Spanking Everyone!!!

~TX Spankogirl~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice story. Looking forward to seeing you back in the limelight!

:)
Todd & Suzy