Sunday, October 14, 2007

DD Newbies...Advice Welcome

Yes, I've been gone for quite some time now. I'll begin to post more frequently again, and it will become A LOT more regular in a few more months. Pretty soon I'll have another writer on this blog because J will be posting stuff here as well. He is the most amazing man and is just so perfect for me.

Of course we do spankings for fun, but we are also starting a DD relationship and I believe as it progresses and grows it will just become more amazing. I'd appreciate any advice from any seasoned practicioners of DD because J and I are both new to this and neither of us has had a full blown relationship like this before. It's what we both want, I'd just like some guidance from any of you that have gone down this path before.

I'll post an entertaining story for everyone soon because J says I need to start posting more again. So you all will get something shortly. I have a busy day ahead of me so I'm going to go for now.

Happy Spankings Everyone!!!

~TX Spankogirl~

4 comments:

Chromia said...

Ok. I've got a little to throw in for you.

Remember that everyone's relationship is a different. The most important thing after that is communication is even more important in any type of relationship involving any kind of submission and dominance.

You might even want to check out Southern Angel's blog.... I know she had made mention of a DD contract in her relationship. (She probably won't mind me mentioning her :) )

http://asouthernangelfindingherway.blogspot.com/

Brat V aka TX Spankogirl said...

Ofia, thank you so much! I really do appreciate it. J and I have discussed the importance of communication in this type of relationship. I enjoy your blog!

~TX Spankogirl~

Anonymous said...

So glad you plan on posting more! Great idea too, to have your mate participate. It really adds a lot to hear from both sides of a spanking. Looking forward to it.

As for your question, we'd say the best general advice for DD is... be sure you both end up on the same page. Expectations and limits need to be understood. The structure of the DD needs to be really clear. And then we like the idea of a set time for a 'follow-up' talk about how things are going a couple of months into things.

The exact challenges you might face are obviously going to be unique to your relationship... but do always feel free to Email us. It really has helped us to talk with like-minded people.

:)
Todd & Suzy

Brat V aka TX Spankogirl said...

Todd & Suzy - thank you! We're trying to stay on the same page which requires a lot of communication. I'm sure I'll be emailing with tons of questions very soon. :-)

~TX Spankogirl~