Monday, September 10, 2007

Starting Over...

Why are there no posts on my blog? It's very simple. I have met the most amazing person and out of respect am deleting everything that I've put on here because I see a future with him. I see marriage, kids, all of it. So I'm starting over from scratch. I haven't blogged about it because it's all very new. But I will tell you that soon we will be posting stories of our own and about our wonderful life together.

That's it for now. No stories or pics or anything on this entry. I'll post again very soon. Lots of good stories running around in my head. :-)

Goodbye for now. Here's to new beginnings!

~TX Spankogirl~

6 comments:

Bonnie said...

TSG,

I wish you the very best of everything as you enter this new phase of your life. I'm very happy for you!

Hugs,
Bonnie

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your new beginning! It sounds very exciting, and we can't wait to hear more about it.

:)
Todd & Suzy

Amber Pixie Wells said...

Wow! I look forward hearing all about your new relationship and adventures. Such good news. :)

abby williams said...

That is fantastic! And I think it was a very respectful and loving thing you did to delete your old entries. I cannot wait to hear how things are going for you. Good luck good luck good luck!

Caryagal said...

Wow! Fantastic! Can't wait to hear more! May it be everything you imagine and more!

Carye

emily said...

Best wishes to u starting over. Ive been there and know what a journey it can be. Sometimes frustrating but other times very rewarding.. Good Luck!!